Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hollywood Station

Title: Hollywood Station
Author: Joseph Wambaugh
Genre: Novel, Crime Fiction
Pages: 352

I recently started reading this new book, called Hollywood station and it's the first book of the series. It's about two cops that are bored of their jobs, are both divorced and they hate horses for a  reason that's not  mentioned yet. While they were sitting talking, their walkie talkie rings and they get a call that someone has their music too loud. Thinking that it's nothing important and they go visit and find a dead woman in the bath tub and her friend or boyfriend was full of blood that is probably hers. Now they are trying to investigate what happened that night.

I really like this book but they use very bad language and but the plot is very interesting and has some turns. I would recommend it to people that like Mysteries and Crime Fiction and I give it a thumbs up.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a good mystery book, I really hope to be able to read it one day. I enjoy reading crime books.

    ReplyDelete