Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Harry Potter And the chamber of secrets

pages read: 98
pages: 366
genre: fiction, mystery, fantasy
author: J.K Rollings


In this book, which is the second in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter is spending his summer always as badly treaten by the Dudleys as usually. Until a day when the Dudleys (Harry's mean aunt, uncle and cousin) have some important buisness guest over, Harry is supposed to act as if he didn't exist and stay silent, bad luck because in his room is a noisy house elf called Doby. Doby tells harry that he is the slave of an important wizzard family and that Harry shouldn't go back to Hogward this year because there is a plot against him. Of course Harry refuses and to try to make him say yes the elf uses magic and make it looks as if Harry threw Mrs. Dudley's cake all over himself in front of the important guests. Because of that Harry is locked in his room, almost starved to death, and unable to use magic (otherwise he will be expelled from Hogward for underage magic). Finally one evening Rhon, Harry's best friend, and his brothers come and rescue him with a magic car. He escapes from the Dudleys and comes and live in the fun, neat, magical house of the Weasleys until he goes back to school. Soon he will see his great best firnd Hermione Granger, the great hearted keeper of Hogwards, Hagrid, but also his greatest enemy Draco Malfoy. How will this year be like? Is there really a plot against him?Who will be the new defense against the dark arts teacher?
I'll tell you next week........

4 comments:

  1. I love this book so much, I think out of all the harry potter series this is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! I promised myself I would watch the movies in order, but apparently, this was the first movie, or anything related to Harry Potter that I've watched. Only then did I start reading the books! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds so exciting, so many things going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this book Helene! I saw the movie and read the book and I must say its amazing! I love you pics and the way you wrote it makes me want to read it again! :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete