Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Before I Fall

 Tittle: Before I fall
Author: Lauren Oliver
Total Number of Pages: 480
Pages read this week: unknown
Genre: fiction
This week I have been reading the novel, Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. I do not know the amount of pages I have read this week becuase I havent finished the book and on the kindle it doesn't tell you how much you have read. So far in the novel, Samantha Kingston, is a popular girl in high school with long legs, green eyes, and blonde hair. When she was younger she wasn't popular and in 7th grade she became best friends with Lindsy who has been popular ever since she moved the the small town in Connecticut in 7th grade. Basically it is her last day to live and she relives that last day before she dies all oer again 7 times. It is still on her first last day so far and at the moment she is at a party with her boyfriend and friends. The host of the party is her old best friend (from when they were 7) who kind of stalks her and is a "dork" but he is hosting a cool party and everyone is going to it. Its her first last day alive and she doesnt even know it.


1 comment:

  1. This seems like a very profound and deep book, yet an interesting read, I am interested to read what happens from your next ORR.

    ReplyDelete