Monday, May 28, 2012

Sports nutrition

Recently, I stopped reading a lot, but I have been reading a book on nutrition for the past couple weeks and I found it very interesting. The book is called advanced sports nutrition and it covers a lot of the bases that athletes should know about nutrition. It is quite an easy read, but is fun because I am interested in the topic that it presents. I have scanned through this book several times, but now I am reading it in detail, and taking my time with it so that I can learn more.

Honestly, I would recommend that any athlete reads this book in order to optimize sports performance.

I learned a lot of stuff from this book, like the individual use of each mineral, vitamin and supplement

2 comments:

  1. This book seems really interesting. Where can u buy it? Locally or do u have to get it out of the library or buy it offline?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the fact that nutrition is quite important for athletes. Your Blogpost was short and well written- very inspiring. However, you could have included a picture with the authors name+surname. Overall, great blogpost!

    ReplyDelete