Sunday, May 27, 2012

Le Petit Prince (The Little Prince)

Book: The Little Prince
Author: Saint-Exupéry
Pages: 96
                         
This week I read the book "The Little Prince". I enjoyed this book it is usually known as a childrens story, but while reading it during french this week I realized that the story also has a message to it. It to me appeared to be showing the different stages of a persons life.

The story is basically about a little prince who crashes on Earth and while trying to get home he explores all elements of the world and meets many different people including; a pilot, a writer, a king, a drunkard, and many others. The story is told from the pilots point of view, he is recalling meeting a little prince while stranded in a desert island.

Because I read this in french it was slightly hard for me to understand but i've read it in english before so that helped. Its a short but fun read to I would definetly recomend this book to people of all ages. 

1 comment:

  1. I read the Polish translation once too, and it's a really cool story... for younger people (:

    ReplyDelete