Sunday, December 1, 2013

When You Reach Me

Richard 8B
1/12/13
English Mrs Nelson
Author: Rebecca Stead


While Richard and Miranda are testing Miranda's mom out for the game show, Miranda talks a little about her school, her friends and also about that man who falls asleep under a mailbox. When Miranda gets home, she and Richard test Miranda's mom on something else. In the game show there is also a second part of the game called the winner's circle where you need to guess the categories like for example "Tulip, daisy, rose". The answer would then be "types of flowers". The first time Miranda and Richard tested Miranda's mom on this, she only got 4 out of 6 of the questions right. Nobody said anything but then Miranda's mom said that its OK and that they have 2 more weeks.
I was right in one of my blog posts that the first part of the game show is easy but it gets harder. Miranda's mom is calm and doesn't worry. I would also have trouble with this if I was in the book. Well, if I was in the story then there would be two Richards and that would be confusing. I wonder what will happen as I continue reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment