Sunday, December 8, 2013

Blog Post 5


Night Soldiers

Alan Furts

80 pages

This week I finished reading my book. It went by my plan that I made before I started reading the book. The book was not as I imagined it but it was good. Towards the ending of the book World War II was finishing and Khristo was still in Paris doing his job as a waiter in ne of the restaurants.  But one of the ex spies of the Soviet Union Ilya Goldman was in Utiny Gold Fields, Siberia because he was fallen from favor of the Soviet Secret Service.  He was ones one of the best spies that the Service had to offer but after he made a mistake not following the order he got he was kicked out of the Secret Service. But after he got the new job from the Soviets he finally got back to being one of the best Spies they had.

“Thank you for bringing me here!” Khristo said.

This quote I really liked because that was right before Khristo was leaving Trieste and going to pick up some barge load of iron in Belgrade, which was after going to be used to finish a train station in Romania. He thanked a man called Kulic who helped him through Trieste and his job that he had there. I am pretty happy with what I have done in the past few weeks with this book, even if it was a bit harder to understand I finished with a good understanding of what happened till the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment