Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Da Vinci Code- Nemanja #3

Nemanja
20/11/13
The Da Vinci Code
Dan Brown
Mystery, conspiracy, detective fiction
pg 194-287/589

  This week I read about how Sophie and Langdon combined their genius and escaped the police. While Sophie was driving Langdon looked at the golden key Sophie had found behind a painting, he spotted an address on it. The address was of a Swiss bank, when they arrived they spoke to the man behind the counter. He sent them to an elevator that led them to a vault, he then called the police. Langdon and Sophie arrived to their vault level and inserted their key into the hole in the wall and they got a box, they opened it and found a smaller box inside. The manager of the bank came and told them they must leave because he didnt want an arrest in the bank. He locked Langdon and Sophie up in the armored trucks and they left from the. The manager led them far from Paris and wanted to leave them there and take the box. Langdon hit the man and got in the truck and drove away.

  I am happy with what I have read so far. The book has been very interesting and has kept me up late reading it many times. It has fulfilled all my expectations and so far it is true what Ive been told many times that this is the best Dan Brown book. While reading I always try thinking about what will happen next and every time Im wrong. If I were to sit down and think about what will happen next and what something is I would probably still get it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment