Saturday, March 3, 2012


   

Title: Around the World in 80 Days
Author: Jules Verne
Genre: Classic
Pgs: 256

I really enjoyed this book Around the World in 80 Days. Reading it with my Father helped me understand this book while I was reading it because the book was sort of challenging to read due to the dense text and the time it was written. The end of the book is a classic ending where everything turns out alright for every one.

Questions (Red = Answers)

  • What do you see as the most rewarding aspect of reading this book with me?
                 To share a book that I loved at the same age.
  • Are you happy with the choice we made for this classic novel? Why?
                 Yes, because the story is still interesting for people who enjoy to travel.
  • Is there another book that you would like to read together in the future?  Why would this be a good choice for us?
                 I would like to read with you White Fang by Jack London because its another great classic that everyone should know.


No comments:

Post a Comment