Monday, March 5, 2012

  • What do you see as the most rewarding aspect of reading this book with me?
  • Are you happy with the choice we made for this classic novel? Why?
  • Is there another book that you would like to read together in the future? Why would this be a good choice for us?
The Paul Street Boys
classic novel
Ferenc Molnar

I interviewed my mon on The Paul Street Boys which we read. These are her exact words she used to answer the questions.

"The most rewarding aspect of reading The Paul Street Boys with my son was that I had the great opprotunity to revist my childhood primary literally. I loved reading the book with Marko as much as I enjoyed reading it the first time."

"Absolutely! I think that The Paul Street Boys Is one of the greatests childrens novels ever written. I discovered the world of literature. For me that book was the gateway to literature. I was so thrilled and moved by that book that I contunued reading till the present day.

Yes. The Lord of the RIngs Trilogy by J.R.R Tolkien. I believe it would be a really enjoyable experience because The Lord of the Rings Trilogy is simply a feast for the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment