Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Boys of the Paul Street

Notice: this is last weeks blogpost and this is what happened last week

The Boys of the Paul Street
Ferenc Molnar

I finished the book the Boys of the Paul Street this week and the ending was not what I expected at all they fight fot there base against the redshirts and they succeded in defending it since Nemecsek who has pheumonia comes and helps them fight of the redshirts and protect there base. After this event he faints and falls seriously ill and in the end dies, but then the boys of the Paul street also find out that there base is going to close since the onwners of the land are building something on it.

I found the end very sad and quite unexpected, because one of the two protagonists dies, but he shows imense courage. I really liked the book and the ending even though it was really sad was well written and gave the book just that much more charm. I rate this book 9.5/10 since it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment