Sunday, March 4, 2012

Little Women: Interview Questions

Title: Little Women
Author: Louisa May Alcott
Genre: Classic



What do you see as the most rewarding aspect of reading this book with me?

Personally, I think that this was just a really great opportunity to read a good book, with such a great character development. I do not have a lot of time to read books in my leisure time, so it was nice to finally read a novel with an intriguing and unique plot. I also really enjoyed sharing my opinions with you, and seeing how both of us interpret the different situations that occured over the course of the book. It was also quite interesting seeing which characters you prefered and why, and comparing that to the ones I thought were, in a way, better. However, probably, the most rewarding part of reading this novel was spending time with you, and seeing your opinions and thoughts on different issues and topics.

Are you happy with the choice we made for this classic novel? Why?

Honestly, I did enjoy this book, but I also did feel that it was aimed at teenagers, and younger audiences, mostly because of the way the characters were developed, and because of the different challenges that they faced. I do admit that some of the language was a little bit difficult, and hard to understand at times, but the storyline was developed to interest teenagers. However, I did have a fun time reading this book, mostly because, as I said before, the character development is amazing.

Is there another book that you would like to read together in the future? Why would this be a good choice for us?

A book that I believe you will greatly enjoy, and that I think we should read together in the future would be "The Da Vinci Code", by Dan Brown. I have already read this book in the past, and I think that you will greatly enjoy it. Now that you are older, I think that you will be able to understand it quite well, and I am really interested to see what your opinions are on some of the topics that are adressed in the book, and may seem quite controversial. Though this book isn't a classic, like Little Women, I believe that the mystery surrounding this book will get you really interested in reading it.




No comments:

Post a Comment