Sunday, March 4, 2012

To Kill A Mockingbird

Title: To Kill a Mockingbird

Author: Harper Lee

Pages: 296

Genre: Classic

I have finished the book To Kill A Mockingbird. It was really interesting to read a book with a partner. We had different opinions on the book because my sister was reading it the third time. The book was challenging because there were to parallel stories at the same time.This made it a bit confusing, but I managed to understand and analyze the book.

What do you see as the most rewarding aspect of reading this book with me?
Even though Harper Lee's, "To Kill a Mockingbird" was written in 1960, it is still one of my favorite books. Reading this with Ergi, made me look at it from a different perspective. When I first read it I kept on thinking about the book from Scout's perspective but Ergi helped me see the book from Tom Robinson's perspective as well as Boo Radley. 
Are you happy with the choice we made for this classic novel? Why?
This is the third time that I read this novel but I can still say that I enjoyed it.I am definitely happy with picking out this novel because I really wanted my brother to become familiar with "To Kill a Mockingbird" because it was thought from a child's perspective and he had a lot to learn from it. 
Is there another book that you would like to read together in the future?  Why would this be a good choice for us?
War and Peace would be a good book because it is known as a book that changed the world and we would see why it was named that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment