Monday, March 10, 2014

Where the Red Fern Grows #4

Title: Where The Red Fern Grows
Author: Wilson Rawls
Genre: Classic
Number of pages read: 200/245


1. Classic novels should say something of value, drawing attention to human problems, condemn or applaud certain points of view.

2. Even though my novel was written long time ago, it is still read by many people today, and that is why my novel is a classic one.

3. Since the author is constantly showing us the bond between the boy and his animals (specifically dogs), I think that the bond between a human being and an animal is still very common in 21st century.

4. The book is irrelevant to 21st century society  because we are able to see how different people used to leave in different environments earlier and unfortunately, there are many factors that completely changed our society today (like technology for example)

5. Even though I'm not an animal lover I really enjoyed this book and I find it very emotional and interesting to read, and that is exactly why I would recommend it to all of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment