Thursday, April 4, 2013

Walt Disney

Name of the book: Walt Disney: Creator of Magical Worlds
Author: Charnan Simon
Genre :Biography
Pages: 43/43














Walt Disney is one of the best film directors which ever lived. Especially, in cartoons. Though he had some difficulties in his private and business life, he managed to become a legend after all.
  When I considered who I would do for my Living Histories project, the 3 people who were my strongest candidates were Walt Disney, Steven Spielberg or Charlie Chaplin, but in the end Walt Disney won. I chose these 3 because they all worked or work in the film industry, which is what I want to do when I grow up.
  All the people who did something significant in their life got an award or certificate. Walt Disney, for example got an Academy Award and an Oscar.
Some people believe that he is an actual living history. What I mean is that there is a theory that Walt wanted to be frozen when he was dead, so there might be a chance he is still frozen somewhere.
 This is Disney's alphabet:

5 comments:

  1. I think that Walt Disney is a very unique idea for living history, that I do not think anyone else would have thought of doing him. I really like how you added his type of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Walt Disney and I agree with Abby that's a unique idea for the living history project and I think you are really gonna enjoy doing it. I am not sure if you are gonna find a lot of information, whatsoever, you will really like it. I like how you added the Disney "alphabet" because when I was a kid, i used to confused the letters.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog post, it was fascinating learning about the "Disney Language" and I never knew they had their own letters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a really fun, creative and cool choice!! I think that for your project you should put a picture of yourself in a miny bucket of water, freez it and say, "See that, that's me right now, I froze myself" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its great that you are doing Walt Disney. I really love Walt Disney and made a big impact on my childhood. Your choice is very unique and cool. I also like how he had his own alphabet its really cool. Great Job! :D

    ReplyDelete