Tuesday, April 23, 2013

 I have finished my book therefore I do not have a subtitle including the genre and the authors name.

Blog Post Rotation 3
In my opinion to be self actualized is to have your own opinion (actual self) and do what you believe in rather what the society wants you to believe in. I think that my living history person is quite self actualized but he was also the ruler so there wasn't really a chance for him to be wrong about something (to his people) because he basically had power over them, but did not abuse that.

One unique thing that I discovered was that my guy was multi talented, having been a poet, artist, sculpture and had also let other famous artist use his tools which at that time were one of the best and also very expensive

Lorezno De Medici grew up as a prince (later to be king) meaning that his schooling was probably one of the best, but he later saw that the nature around him and the joy of art was really important and for this he did not need to go to school, but yet just open his heart and see beauty and love.

 The picture that you see on your left is a art portrait of the fabulous Lorenzo de Medici 

1 comment:

  1. I like everything except that you should have a headingb telling who your person is.

    ReplyDelete