Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Walt Disney Rotation 3

  Title: Walt Disney: Man behind the myth (Documentary)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aClpDaACJR0

  This week I watched a documentary. I am 10 minutes from finishing. In the documentary it says some unheard facts about Walt because the speakers are actually people who knew Walt, even his family. One of these facts is that Walt was a racist.

 1:Being self- actualized means that you do whatever you wish to do and don;t follow anybody else's example in life.
2: One unique figure which Walt Disney did was build a little 1/8 scale train in his backyard.
3: It is unknown exactly where Walt went to primary school but it is known that he attended the McKinley High School in Chicago.

Here is Walt/s drawing:

3 comments:

  1. Really interesting!I never would have tough that Walt would be a racist. After all, he did make some of the best kids movies ever made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought that Walt Disney would be racist because he made cartoons. However when I read this I looked for when he lived. Since he lived in the mid 1900's it is actually not that surprising since most people were racist then. Did Walt have a fascination in trains?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that being self actualized means to do what you wish and not let anyone get in your way and affect what you want to be. However I think that you should have put a summary of your book to make your post better.

    ReplyDelete