Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rotation 1: Tati

James Dean 
Unknown Author (not chosen book)

 Pages:unkown
Read: unknown 
 
Rotation 1:
 I have no done my pitch yet and so I have not read any books on the person I would like to do and I need to get it approved first so I will only answer the questions below. I will hopefully be doing James Dean however.

 James Dean is my all time favorite person 
1.      Whom (3 people from different areas/nations) would I consider to be a great human being? Why?
In the Indian region I consider Ghandi to be a great person because he was very peaceful and really did everything he could to help stop the fighting and was one of the only rreally truly peacful peaople on the Earth. He also dedicared his whole life to making India a better place. In America I would also consider Abraham Lincoln, he was one of Americas greatest presidents and was well ahead of his time and accomplished a lot. Then the third person who I would consider great would be Nelson Mandela becuase he was able to help free the people of South Afric and brought many rights to them and even spent many years in prison trying to do thius.

2.      Are there commonalities in the ways in which great human beings have lived and the choices they have made?
I think  that one of the similarities that they all shared is they were hated by a lot of people at one point in their life and had to fight hard to see what they believe in passed on and lived through. Many even died for their cause
3.      What are 3 things (aside from what he/she is known for) that would make my top Living History pick a strong entry into the museum?  
I think someone interesting would be important, not only great but interesting too. And not only because of their accomplishments but their charisma, being great is something apart of you its not only something you did



 

3 comments:

  1. I think it's really cool that you are doing James Dean, and I can't wait for you to start reading his biography so I can find out more about him. I think it's really sad that he died so early and young, because I think he would have done a lot more. I chose Ghandi too. Ghandi, Nelson Mandela are definitely great human beings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of James Dean. I think he is an interesting choice because he is an unsung hero. I cannot wait to learn about him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that you should research Gandih because he did the most known contributions. I think its great that he was so peaceful which I think is rare. Also I like how he devoted his life trying to improve India. Great Job! :)

    ReplyDelete