Monday, February 20, 2012

Treasure Island


Name: Treasure Island
Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Genre: Classis/adventure
Page number: 223

This week I was hard working and I finished the book  “Treasure Island” by Robert Louis Stevenson. It was hard to understand it because some of the words were on “pirate English”. My mom didn’t finish the hall book, but she is in the middle of it, she was to busy reading a long depressing novel. So far my mom’s favorite character is Dr Livesey. She sais that he is the most positive character in the book and that he has a great personality. But my mom doesn’t know that his character is going to change completely. In the first half of the book Dr Livesey  is a genteel and positive character but strong enough to face Billy and try to stop him from drinking, but in the second half of the book he becomes a pirate, and he is not gentile at all he is negative character. But my favorite character is Jim. Jim is a brave boy, who is a risk taker.  I like him because he is a smart boy and after all the treasure hunt is happening because of him.

1 comment:

  1. This book sounds really great. My mom has been wanting me to read this book. But I never got around to it. By the summary I might start reading it.

    ReplyDelete