Sunday, February 26, 2012

David Copperfield by Charles Dickens

The biggest differences me and my mom (who is my partner for this project) had was the interpretation of some of the unexplained parts throughout the book. This occurred every once in a while when the story started to become more of a challenge and that would usually be where we would disagree or have different thoughts about the part we read. Throughout this massive 877 page novel, me and my mom had actually very minimal amount of disagreements, and we pretty much had the same idea and understood the story the same way.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's very interesting that you and your mom are not coming to any conflictions in thought while reading this book. It's great that you chose such a long and challenging book.

    ReplyDelete