Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hunger Game

 Title:Hunger Game
Author: Suzan Kolins
Gener: Action/drama
Pages:290

This Morning i started the greatest book of my life!!!! The name of this book is "Hunger Game". I just love it....I didn't read a lot of it,but so far it's great.16 year old Katnis Everdind lives in strange times in a strange place named District 13. She lives with here younger sister and here mom. District 13 has very strick rules, many things are forgiven such as hunting and many other. Once a year in District 13 there's a game called the, "Hunger Game". The rules of the Hunger Game are really cruel , when a person turns 12 it automatically enters the game, and it lasts until the person is 18. Everey year a person has to write down hers/his name and put it in a big jar, if a person needs help in life and has no food, that person has to write down her/his name down twice. 2 Persons can be picked from the jar. One female one mail. Once the people are picked the cruel game starts.Katnis wasn't scared to be picked, she was scared for here sister, here sister was 12 and it was here first time.The drawing from the jar started!!! Thats when Katnis sister got drawn from the Jar, Katnis panicked and she volentiared for the game instead of here sister...
That's where i stopped, and i am just about to continue reading it :)



3 comments:

  1. That book is SO GOOD!!! I LOVED IT! There are two more in the series, and they are both super good too! I thought it was the greatest book of my life, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the movie before seeing the movie, so i will start on it soon. Sounds really interesting, and I heard that a lot of people loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard a lot about this book lately, thank you for convincing me to actually read that book before I watch the movie!

    ReplyDelete