Monday, February 20, 2012

Title: The Boys From the Paul Street


I am reading The Boys From the Paul Street my mom, so far I am enjoying the book since it has a intresting plot it evolves around and is quite different than other books. The Boys made their own fort and act as soldiers.

My favourite character so far in this novel is Boka, he is the leader of the boys and is quite different from the rest of them. He has a strong character and at all times is far and makes the right decisions. An example of this is when he forgot to lock the door to their fort which is one of their vital rules he punished himself just like the rest of the boys. Boka is very wise and thoughtfull which is another reason he is my favorite character so far. Out of all the characters that are in the book he is the most mature and can keep a group of boys very organized.

My Mom's favourite character was also Boka, since she thought he is the most capable out of all the boys and he has the most positive atmosphere and approach to the problems they approach. Also he is the kindest and likes and treats everybody equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment