Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Stranger - Albert Camus (Blog Post No. 2)

The Stranger
________________________________________
by Albert Camus

Genre: Existential novel, Crime drama
Number of pages read: 47/123

The conflict described in the book is Man vs Himself. The main character is coping well with the conflict, for the conflict itself is hardly noticeable, except for situations where he is confused. This type of conflicts also exists in the present day, for inner conflicts about current and future choices in your life are very common. Instead of always staying neutral like the main character, I would always take time to think about my choices and take action after my decision. In my life, I would never waste time staying neutral and always being so peculiar, for I believe that every obstacle/problem I stumble upon is solvable and that those who solve problems instead of avoiding them are looked up to . 

No comments:

Post a Comment