Monday, February 3, 2014

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes#2

Blog post 2
The Adventures of Sherlock Homes
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
30/365
Sherlock is faced with a man vs man conflict where a woman has been taking some photos of the King of Bohemia while in their relationship to use against the King if he leaves her and he wants Sherlock to find them.
Sherlock is excited by this conflict. Sherlock is a strange man who loves a good mystery; to him this is like playing a game.
This is a type of conflict that exists in real life because it’s really a form of blackmail and bullying and you do see that in everyday life.
If I was in this situation I don’t know how I would react. If I were asked to solve a mystery I would tell them they should go find someone else who knows how to solve mysteries.

I would react this way because I would just be hopeless and I would never find their photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment