Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Count of Monte Cristo #2


Title: The Count of Monte Cristo
Author: Alex Dumas
Genre: Classic, Historical Novel, Adventure 
Percent Read: 50/100


1st sentence:

The conflict in my book is Man vs Man. In fact 3 men all jealous of Dantes, who try to frame Dantes for a crime he didn’t commit.

2nd sentence:

Edmond responded to this conflict by trying to prove he is innocent, however this failed and he was put into prison.

3rd sentence:

In some aspects this is a possible conflict today. For example today you can be framed and put in jail, however Edmond was framed for supporting Napoleon Bonaparte which is very unlikely today.

4th sentence:

Yes I would do the same as Edmond did. At first I would try to reason my way out of the accusations against me and then as Edmond did I would plot my escape from prison.

5th sentence:

I would do this, because I think that these actions are the most likely to work in getting me out of trouble and the most likely to be effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment