Monday, December 10, 2012

This week :-)

Pages read: (I don't know probable over 100)
What I read: My moms paper for her masters, My book report essay, My book report brochure, My pearl essay, my One World essay and my sisters One World essay. 


Last week has been very stressful. We, (the hole 8th grade) have been studying for our final tests, finishing our final projects and essays before the brake. 

Last week I read a lot of things, but the two most interesting things to me that I read were my moms and my sisters essays. 

My sisters and my essay had the same topic. Plastic in the environment. Plastic island. When I read her essay, it was almost the same as mine, but mine was much more detailed and in depth into the topic. She basically covered all of the basics. 

5 comments:

  1. I agree, soo much work! So exited for chrismas break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much work, but after that we have break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, lot of work :P But at least we have break now for three weeks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny that you counted the projects as something you read...I never thought of that! But I also think that we have so many projects at the same time...sorry for so many dots...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. I found it very interesting you wrote about this. There are so many things happening in school these days. Cant wait for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete