Sunday, December 2, 2012

I Dropped It

Title:I Dropped It
Pages:245
Category: Comedy

'I Drooped It' is about two families living together in one house.One family lives in the house and they own it and the other live in the guest house.They argue all the time about silly thing.The husbands do immature things,their wife's pull pranks on them and the kids are come and play.It almost seems like the kids are the adults and the adults are kids.One of the kids that lives in the guest house starts reading and the kid that the same age as him,only from the house,doesn't.Now,the family is truing to find out what happen?Why can't he read?
It turns out that everyone dropped the boy while he was a baby.
I think the title 'I Dropped It' means kind of like i lost it.Because everyone behaves like a kid and is immature



2 comments:

  1. It sounds like an interesting book and I think the title means that they dropped the baby as you mentioned. I like your summary... I little bit confusing though

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems really funny!

    ReplyDelete