Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Secret

Title: The Secret
Author: Rhonda Byrne
Genre: Mystery
Pages: 198


This week, I read the book entitled "The Secret". The author of this book tried to keep focus on the actual secret which began in the history of our world, but it also has another meaning, which would be the secret to our lives. I really liked the way Rhonda Byrne made that connection. It seemed to make the book more unique, rather than an ordinary plot with main characters and a problem. Now, I haven't finished reading the book, but I cant wait till the end to find out the secret. I would surely recommend this book to young adults and adults, because it teaches a lot about the actual meaning of life, and the hidden message of it. Something like a moral, but it doesn't reveal it right away, like in short kid's story, but it leaves space for you to interpret it. I really liked how the font of the book and the pages were different from any other book, so that was also very distinctive.

1 comment:

  1. I love this book, I thought the whole concept and idea was really fascinating, and worth a shot. If you end up enjoying this book I would recommend the movie, it's also very good.

    ReplyDelete