Sunday, January 19, 2014

To Kill A Mockingbird - Blog #1

To Kill A Mockingbird
Harper Lee
Classic
Pages read this week: 12/281

The main character is "I" (I don't know his name yet) who is the older of two brothers, he seems to be wiser than his age suggests, a great thinker, very kind, and a little shy. I think Dill (one of "I"'s friends) would say he is shy, doesn't really talk much, but seems to be a smart guy. Based on what I know about "I", I think that if he were to place an item in a time capsule, it would be either a football or a book. The football would be relevant because he likes football, and his little brother is a great player, and the book because he reads a lot, and I know that because of the way he talks and thinks. Maybe, if the item in the time capsule arrived 100 years in the future, people would be amazed of the book (if it was a famous one) and it would be worth some money, just like old classic books are appreciated today, and the football, I don't know, perhaps people wouldn't care at all, or if it was signed by a great player, then maybe it would become an artifact or symbol of that player and be kept in some museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment