Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Hobbit

The Hobbit
Richard Koys
English 8B
18/1/14

At the beginning of this book, the author presents Bilbo Baggins the hobbit. Bilbo begins to get some company at his house. Dwarfts are coming saying hello and sit at the table. Then finally Gandalf the grey and Thorin Oakenshielf arrive. They eat and sing songs for a while with Bilbo who  is quite unhappy about this. Sonn after the fun was done, there came the imporant part. The dwarfts and Gandalf were going on a mission to kill a dragon the one called Smaug who a long time ago destroyed Rivertown. Now he is sleeping deep in the mountains in a giant room full of gold. Gandalf asked Bilbo for their help because Bilbo is a great thief and good at pickpocketing. Bilbo accepted this. Then the dwarfts went back to singing and eating and then went to bed. There was a long journy awaiting them.

The Hobbit is a really interesting book so far and I am really enjoying it. I didnt see the first movie of the Hobbit but I did see the second. I also read a lot of chapters in this book so I can now just write down what I have read so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment